Slider

ALMOST 2 Years.

June 14, 2010

I can't believe it's ALMOST 2 Years for me and Peter! In some ways it seems like it has flown by but then in other ways it feels like we've been together for so much longer!!  Very surreal.  I'm a very lucky girl... and since on our actual 2 year date we will be at his family reunion in NY I thought I'd take some time to do this now!! Hope you enjoy... 

Here are some highlights from the past 23, wonderful months!!!! :) 

One of our first pictures together... he grabbed my side and tickled me right when the camera was flashing.  I should have known I was going to have my hands full!! 

One of my MOST favorite pictures of us... this shows how incredibly happy he makes me! 


My 22nd Birthday dinner at The Melting Pot! 


Charleston Trip last summer for Peter's Birthday!! 

Shower in NJ for Joy and my first trip to meet Peter's HUGE Family!

Rehearsal Dinner for Joy and Fadi's wedding, such a fun time!

Favorite picture of us!!! 
This was taken at Joy and Fadi's wedding and I just LOVE it!!  :) Makes me smile!!! 

Halloween '09, went to see the Roots at The Handlebar... 60's theme! 

Christmas Festivities!! 

New Years Eve in NYC with Peter's cousins!

New Years Day, beginning of 2010!!

Jay-Z concert in ATL!! 

My 23rd Birthday party with Peter and his Mom! 

Spring 2010!

Peter's Surprise Birthday party!!  He had no idea! :) 

First Beach trip of 2010, Charleston! 

That's just a few of the fun moments of the past 2 years that I've loved so much!!  Can't wait to see what's going to happen next!!! One thing for sure, it's going to be amazing! :) 

Thank you, Peter for the best time of my life... I LOVE YOU! 
xoxo, Cas

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't really need the captions. You can tell what time of year it is based on my skin color. :-)

Unknown said...

First of all, you are EXTREMELY photogenic. Second, you are one of my favorite couples. I'm so happy for both of you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan