Slider

LUCKY!

August 2, 2010

I can't even begin to describe how lucky I am for my 2 wonderful friends, Jocie and Katie!!!  We had an amazing night with an awesome dinner (that my mom cooked, YUM!) and enjoyed some wine and deep conversation!  

I don't know what I would do without them!  It was so easy to talk to them about ANYTHING when we see eye to eye on everything... and even if we didn't see eye to eye on everything you know you wouldn't be judged.  They would listen and try to see your point of view and support you unconditionally!  That takes an amazing friend and I am so lucky to have 2 of them!! I love you both SOOOO much!!  Here's a few memories of the 3 of us!!! 


Summer Vacation, Memorial Day Weekend-2010


Tommy Condon's, Charleston.



Favorite Picture of us!!! 



First Picture of us at Passion, way back in the day!


Also at Passion... we look so young! 

 Love you both with all of my heart!!!! Can't wait to see all the memories we will make in the future

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan