Slider

Grace

October 22, 2010


So, God is good… sooooo good!  Sometimes I forget how GOOD He can be and then I feel so foolish but I guess that’s a good thing in a way?  Life has been very busy lately and I am trying to manage my time wisely with family, Peter, friends, and mostly God.  That’s the toughest one unfortunately…

Whenever things are going great I am thankful and I do send all that thanks straight to Him but I don’t take the time to TALK to Him.  Now, when things aren’t going so great I do talk to Him and I know that’s a blessing.  A lot of people seem to turn away from God in bad times so it’s nice that I do the opposite…  BUT I can’t help but feel like I am using”  God in some way, only talking to Him when I need Him.  That’s the biggest thing I need to work on I guess… talking to God DAILY because I do need Him every day.  I was driving in my car the other day and this song came on the radio…

Only Grace by Matthew West:
There’s only Grace.
There’s only Love.
There’s only Mercy
And believe me it’s enough. 
Your sins are gone
Without a trace,
And there’s nothing left now…
There’s only Grace.

That hit me like a ton of bricks!  Grace is sufficient!!!  At the end of my Grandfathers funeral the pastor said that and it’s been on my mind a lot lately.  Grace. Is. Sufficient.  That makes me smile. 

** Side note from my babble… My wonderful, amazing, beautiful, inspiring friend Madison Hopkins has been doing Gods work here in Greenville to “Empower women to rise above their circumstances and take hold of a new way of life” and you can read her blog here and see the amazing work she’s been doing for His Kingdom.  I am so proud of her and excited to see what’s next for the organization!  You won’t be disappointed by this post!!  I sat reading it with tears of joy in my eyes!  So, ENJOY! **

Hope you all have a great weekend!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan