Slider

Wonderful Gifts!

November 25, 2010


It's Thanksgiving!!!! One of my favorite Holidays even though everyone else has seemed to forget about it… which I don’t understand at all! 

I have a pretty big day planned today!  Lunch with the Eliya fam, and then Dessert with my Mom’s fam.  After all the eating we are going downtown to Green Room to watch the Jets play! ((Goooo JETS!!))  Everyone will be home for Thanksgiving so I am excited about seeing everyone… especially since I can’t go to NJ/NY for New Years.  Bummer, not very happy about that but if I don’t have the vacation time then I can’t go unfortunately. 

I can't believe how blessed I am this year!!  

I have a forgiving and loving God that never ceases to amaze me.  I constantly make mistakes but I know that he will be there to pick me back up and show me the right way.  I'm definitely NOT perfect but He is and with Him in my heart I can have peace. 

My wonderful boyfriend, Peter that I do not deserve!!  He makes me a better person every day and I'm always surprised by the man that he is.  No matter what happens I know that he will be there; if I'm happy he makes everything sweeter, if I'm stressed he makes everything calmer, and he always helps me realize what is truly important!  I love him so much and I'm so lucky to have him! 

My strong Mom... I hope that she really knows how much I love her!  Things are always changing and evolving with my life since I am a very busy woman with a full time job and a boyfriend of 2 years and especially the changes in our family this year with losing both of my grandparents!  Family is so important and she is everything to me!  

My 3 best friends that I would be LOST without!  Jocie, Madison, and Katie!  They are so wonderful in different ways.  It's so funny how the 3 of them are nothing alike but the one thing they have in common is there passion for God.  They keep me accountable and constantly remind me of the woman I want to be.  I love you ladies SOOOOO much! 

All of these people are gifts from above and I would be so lost without them!  As for me, I'm about to eat some yummy Thanksgiving Turkey (including some awesome Arabic food) and have a glass of wine with the wonderful Eliya family!  

Put on those stretchy pants, people… it’s almost turkey time! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU MORE!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan