Slider

Baby Love

December 28, 2010


I was kind of jealous yesterday morning when my Mom was lying in bed with my sweet puppy watching TV as she said “Have a nice day at work!”  Don't worry... we both had to brave the cold morning today!! 

Uggghhh, at least I only have to work Monday-Wednesday this week!

It was super hard to wake up yesterday and today after a few days of relaxation and food that’s certainly not “good” for me.  As I drag my butt out of bed to get ready for my day I was pretty thankful for Mr. Folgers!!  Don’t think I could have made it to work without him.

Work is creeping all day long this week!  Of course I am incredibly thankful for my job but it can be a little pointless when there are no customers that need help.  Just me… sitting in my office… with my To DO list of 4 things DONE and HIGHLIGHTED… fantastic!  The tellers are pretty busy but not me! 

Since I packed my gym bag yesterday morning I had no excuse to skip the gym after work.  I knew it was going to be crazy busy but after having about a month of thinking“Oh, I will get back into the gym AFTER Christmas” which I guess everyone else was thinking as well...  So I jumped on the treadmill and had my 30 minutes of sweating on the high 15 incline and I felt SO much better!  Didn’t hurt that I had ENews on… all those skinny chicks always make me work out a bit harder!!  Yea yea, you know you do it too!

After my exhilarating workout I went to my Aunt Holly’s house!!  (I love how all of my mom’s wonderful friends are my adopted aunts as well.)  She has two beautiful baby girls… Brooke and Mackenzie!  I mean, look how presh!


Absolutely love them… I don’t get to see them as much as I want since I’m so busy with work and all the plans I have with Peter, friends… and just daily life randomness so I was very happy I got to spend some time with them on Sunday and yesterday!  Brooke turned the BIG 2 on Christmas day and her Birthday Party is after the New Year, pretty excited about that!  She’s really talking and understanding things now so it will be a lot of fun!  The adorable PJs they have on are from my sweet Mom! 

Anyways… 1 more work day for this week since I am off Thursday and Friday!!  Also get to pick up my sweet man on Thursday night, IF he can fly out with this crazy blizzard that’s attacked NJ and NY!  I’m crossing my fingers and doing some serious praying!  As far as we know everything is on track with Newark Airport but ya never know... 

If you guys want to help and join me with some prayers I’d REALLY appreciate it! 

Hope everyone has had a fabulous week so far!!!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan