Slider

Encouraged.

December 2, 2010


Recently there has been a bit of stress in my life and it seems like my closest girls friends are dealing with the same thing.  Nothing life threatening or having to do with our personal life so no serious worries but I’ve really been praying about everything and I’ve come to the conclusion that God has put me in the position for a reason.  Not sure what that is yet but I know everything will happen in His time because it’s all in His hands after all. 

I’ve recently found peace in this verse.

Psalm 62

 1 I wait quietly before God,
      for my victory comes from him.
 
2 He alone is my rock and my salvation,
      my fortress where I will never be shaken.

It goes on to say…

7 My victory and honor come from God alone.
      He is my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me.
 
8 O my people, trust in him at all times.
      Pour out your heart to him,
      for God is our refuge.

That strikes such a chord with me right now!  My ROCK where NO ENEMY can reach me… WOW!
Then verse 8 says Pour out your heart to him… a synonym for “pour” is empty.  To think that the scripture tells us to empty our heart to HIM because He is our refuge is amazing!  We should be FULL of God alone and empty of everything else!  I just love this passage so much!!! 

Hopefully it will help you all in your life as it has mine… and for those of you who are struggling you know I am praying for you!  I’m so lucky to have such wonderful friends that have their eyes set on ONE God and keep me accountable by showing me what a Godly woman should be.  

As my friend Madison says, I love doing life with you! and I feel the same way about you!  I am incredibly LUCKY to do life with YOU!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan