Slider

i LOVE love!

December 30, 2010

And my friend Kelley and her new fiancée, Brantley sure do have a lot of LOVE!  

They are so great together and it was so much fun to spend some time with friends and all their family! 
We had a little girl time while the guys played some pool and drank some beer! 
I also learned that my jacket wasn't the best thing to wear for pictures... since the lining is VERY visible... 
oh well, it was such a fun time I didn't care! 

I'm glad I also got to see this sweet couple that I love SO much!!! 

And of course since Kelley's favorite color is Tiffany Blue.... 
Her and Brantley got Tiffany & Co. Champagne glasses for their first toast! 

It was a wonderful night with wonderful friends, getting to know new friends... 
and celebrating Kelley and Brantley!  So glad I got to enjoy the night with you two!  


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan