Slider

JOY!

December 24, 2010


Last night I got to spend some quality Christmas time with 2 of my wonderful “Aunties” aka Mom’s friends that are my adopted Aunties.  I just love them to pieces!!!

We had a wonderful night that was filled with a TON of laughing, drinks, and some awesome Taco Soup. 

Mom and Peggy who have been friends for as long as I can remember!! 

And Laura and I, Peggy’s sister that has become so special to our family in the past few years! 
  
We are so lucky to have the 2 ladies in our lives, I love you both SOOOOO much!!!


This year hasn’t really been easy for my family on either side since I lost BOTH Grandpas’ this year.  For those of you who don’t know… my Mom’s dad died on January 29th after having a tough battle with Cancer for the second time in his life and then my Dad’s dad died on September 30th after he fell and couldn’t recover and never really woke up from it.  I definitely didn’t expect to lose BOTH Grandpas’ almost 8 months to the day exactly… I don’t think anyone expected that since both sides of my family are VERY close.  My Grandpas’ were good friends so it was very hard on our family.


Christmas is about life.  It’s about a baby born a long, long time ago to give us the chance to live… my grandpas lived.  Lived for HIM and they are still living today because of Him.  I can’t help but be happy about that, not sad and selfish that they aren’t with US this year but spilling over with JOY that they are with the one and only God that gave them eternal life! 

So that’s why I find peace in Revelation 21:4 today.
He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.

I hope everyone has a Christmas FULL of Love, Joy, Happiness, Cheerfulness, and so much more because we have a Father that came to earth only to die for our sins so that we could live for Him.  God bless, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan