Slider

Gratefulness.

March 2, 2011


“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos into order, confusion into clarity…it turns problems into gifts, failures into success, the unexpected into perfect timing and mistakes into important events. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow.”

-Melanie Beattie

My wonderful Mom sent this to me yesterday.  Yesterday was a BUSY day!  One of those days where your “To Do List” is a lot longer than you hoped it would be.  One of those days where you feel like it should AT LEAST be Thursday but it’s only Tuesday.  One of those days where you would have been MUCH happier at home in the bed but that just wasn’t an option.

To be honest with you, when I received this email from my mom with this great quote I read through it quickly and pushed it aside for some other time.  Today is a different day.  Seems like all the “stuff” I was working on yesterday paid off because today was a relaxing and a little bit boring… trust me- I’m not complaining, BUT since I wasn’t slammed with things to do I found myself thinking of the quote I didn’t completely read.

Of course after I read it I wanted to kick myself for not taking the time yesterday.  This is JUST what I needed to hear and think about all day long yesterday.  Gratitude is an amazing thing!!! 

Gratitudethe quality or feeling of being grateful or thankful.

I wish I took more time to express my thankfulness to those around me.  Co-workers, family, friends, boyfriend and especially my Mom for sending this quote to me!  I am FULL of Gratitude for having her!  I’m truly blessed beyond belief!

So, for all of you reading this… THANK YOU!  I appreciate you more than you know.  I love to log onto my blog at night and see all the views from one day!  It makes me smile and I really do love it so much!  Hopefully this quote will stick with you and when you’re feeling a little overwhelmed or maybe a little moody you can read this… soak it in and feel completely grateful! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan