Slider

Wilmington with my favorite people!

March 28, 2011

I had such a wonderful weekend with 2 of my favorite ladies!!! We had a weekend full of girl time that consisted of delicious food, warm coffee, awesome beer, crisp wine and a lot of walking to see all the beautifulness that is Wilmington!

Instead of telling you in detail every little thing we did I thought I would show off the mad skills that the photographer, I mean Jocie had!  (With a little help from Katie and I)  ;) And a SUPER BIG Thank You to Adam for letting us borrow the camera for the weekend! We had so much fun capturing every single moment of fun!! Enjoy!


And for those of you who haven’t visited Wilmington, NC you should make a weekend trip some time. It’s so perfect for a romantic get away or a girls only kind of weekend! It’s so quaint, happy, interesting and fun. Not to mention the BEAUTIFUL Bed and Breakfasts that are housed in gorgeous historical homes in downtown Wilmington. You won’t be disappointed!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan