Slider

a late birthday and weekend fun!

March 21, 2011

It was a super wonderful weekend and the weather was SO beautiful!!!!  Friday night I got to enjoy some Birthday fun.  Yes... I know my Birthday is February 3rd but my wonderful Auntie Peggy and Auntie Laura (2 of my mom's closest  friends) couldn't let me go all year without some Birthday love.  Better late than never, right!?!

I told them they were crazy but I had to give in... since the weather was so perfect we enjoyed some drinks and delicious food on Laura's back deck. 



We grilled some oh so yummy shrimp! 

Then had our wonderful meal with the toasty shrimp, grilled veggies and couscous! 
awesome, huh?? 

And then I got my last birthday cake for this year...
Love them so much!!! 

Later that night was a Jersey Shore themed Birthday party that I wasn't sure what to expect since I've never watched an episode in my life.  I googled pictures of the ladies and this got ready... I have to say, I was proud of my bump!! ;)  Gotta love those HUGE earrings too! 


Here's the whole group... and Peter made me turn and pose like a true Jersey girl!! haha...  You can appreciate the bump even more in this photo!!  Not too long after this the cops came and made us end the party since we were too loud!  Having an official DJ with turn tables and HUGE speakers at a house party can do that I guess.  

It was a wonderful party though and I wish Jack a VERY Happy Birthday!!! 

Early Saturday morning I had a wonderful Brunch at Mary's Cottage for my beautiful friend Maria!!  So happy for her and her wedding coming up VERY soon!  It was wonderful to see Jessica too! 


We got the CUTEST party favors since it was a "kitchen" shower... 
a spatula and a very sweet sugar cookie! 

and of course the food was sooooo good!  I will definitely try Mary's Cottage again. 

The rest of Saturday was a wonderful lazy day!  Peter and I met Beth and Eric for dinner but the camera was never used... kinda bummed.  We went to The Green Room and used our coupon I recently bought from Groupon.  Peter was thankful! :)  After some gelato and a movie to end the night I was read for bed and looking forward to Sunday Morning Church.  

Unfortunately I woke up feeling horrible and could hardly get out of bed all day.  Finally around 4PM I started feeling normal again.  Just in time for some dinner and the last step of Beer Brewing which was so much fun!!!  I got to bottle all of the beer.  We even had a taste and it was so good!!!  I can't wait to try my first bottle after it sets for a week or so.  YUM!  Very proud of my "Beer Brewing Man"!! 

Now off to the gym for a quick workout before a very exciting Pretty Little Liars season finale with Katie Ayer.  Eeeeek! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan