Slider

Prayers Needed

April 14, 2011


Today one of my closest friends and her fiancé, Cody left for the Philippines. 


They are both going for a Mission Trip with the church Cody grew up going to, Pendleton Street Baptist Church.  I’m sharing this exciting news so those of you that read this will know to pray for my sweet friends. 

They left early this morning and will return on the 23rd.  I can’t wait to hear how they shared God’s love with all the people they met during this trip.  I’m so proud to call them my friends.  I appreciate all the prayers and support and I know they will as well. 

Here are a few bible verses that Katie shared before leaving.  I know she will keep these in mind while she is working for God’s Kingdom.  I will also keep these in mind while she and Cody are gone and I pray for them daily.

Ephesians 2:10
“We are His creation– created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared ahead of time so that we should walk in them.”

Psalm 19:14
“May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to You, Lord, my rock and Redeemer.”

I love you both and I know you are following God’s path he has made for you while on this trip.  Can’t wait to hear all about it when you get home!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan