Slider

A woman's worth

April 25, 2011

For those of you who haven't heard of Postsecret you are definitely missing out.  

There's the website and then the books too.  About 4 years ago Jocie took me to a Postsecret Event at The Orange Peel in Asheville and I absolutely fell in love.  The stories that people share by sending an anonymous post card is overwhelming and so beautiful to me.  

I saw this Postsecret today and it made me smile.  It's always been one of my favorites. 



I just love that.  I think every woman should feel that way... we all deserve to have someone completely appreciate us.  

If you've never heard of Postsecret you should check it out!  I've been known to spend a few hours at Barnes&Noble flipping through the amazing books while sipping on a hot coffee... maybe you should try it too!  You won't be disappointed.  

The website is updated every Sunday so you can start your week with some new secrets.  Some are so sad you might cry, then some are so beautiful you might cry.  


Hope everyone had a nice Monday, not too painful or hectic.  Tomorrow starts my "detox" so feel free to say a few prayers for me.  I will have all the details about my first day of nastiness tomorrow! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan