Slider

MAYhem....?

May 3, 2011


Once again…… HAPPY MAY!

May is going to be a GREAT month for me.  It’s one of those things where you plan for all these different events and then they totally sneak up on you as the year flies by!  May is such a happy month!  The weather changes, plants start growing, the sun shines longer, and it’s always full of happiness! 

Some of the events that I’m very excited about for this coming May are………
{I thought the little flower bullet points were perfect}

{   Republican Party Events with Peter
{   Mother's Day loving
{   A wedding for a sweet friend
{   Training classes for work
{   Mom/Daughter vacation in Nashville, TN
{   Peter’s 28th Birthday
{   4th Annual Beach vacation with splendid friends

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!  I can’t wait!  There will definitely be a lot of posts for this month full of pictures… also May is important for one more reason!!! 

ONE YEAR OF BLOGGING!  Crazy!  I can’t believe it’s been that long.  I absolutely love going back to all the months this past year and remembering all the fun times.  It’s like a super, awesome diary that I will have forever.  It makes me happy!  YAY, MAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy/fun month!!

And, Happy one year of blogging! :) Can't wait for all the pictures to come!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan