Slider

Something New.

May 6, 2011


I have had a WONDERFUL Friday so far and a fantastic week!  This week has really flown by and I can’t believe its Friday already, definitely no complaining though!! 


Last night was a LATE night out.  Peter invited me to go to the Republican Debate at The Peace Center and I was so thrilled even though politics have never been something that I spend a lot of time learning about.  I think I am like most of the population, meaning I only pay attention when I feel I need to... which sadly isn’t that often. 

Peter is not this way.  He enjoys politics.  Watches CNN for fun, reads political blogs and listens to talk radio… he is a huge Ron Paul supporter and I’ve learned a lot from him in the past few years I’ve dated him.  I am very appreciative of that.  Without Peter I would have never thought about attending the debate last night BUT when he asked me I was so excited to go. 

Yes, it was very interesting and I really did enjoy everything but the main reason I was so excited to go was because he asked me.  For as long as I've known Peter he has always attended Republican campaigns, meetings, debates, etc and I’ve never been asked to go with him.  The fact that he wanted me there with him was so flattering. 

Here are a few pictures that I got from last night.

I sneaked this picture at The Peace Center even though we were told to turn off our phones!

Then Peter tried to get a good shot of Ron Paul at the Tea Party Convention.

And finally Peter got a picture with Peter Schiff!


It was a wonderful night & I had a great time with my awesome Boyfriend!!!


So excited about all the fun events during this weekend!!!!  It's going to be a wonderful couple of days full of happy times!
Get ready for on heck of a "Weekend Highlights". 
Happy Weekending Everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan