Slider

Happy Moment 13

June 13, 2011

Today I had the wonderful opportunity to go visit the Boys Home in Spartanburg County with my sweet co-workers.  It was awesome!  
I absolutely loved it... 

We grilled Hotdogs
(Actually, I grilled them... Peter would be so proud!)

One of the boys found a stray cat today... sweet little kitty.

Starting the Scavenger Hunt... bags of candy were hidden for the boys to find.

They were running everywhere... loved it.


It made my heart so happy to serve these boys.  To have them smile and say thank you and REALLY mean it, I felt so full of happiness because I could make their day a little happier!  They completely made my night!!! 


{Romans 12:10-11}
10 Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other. 11 Never be lazy, but work hard and serve the Lord enthusiastically.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan