Slider

Happy Moment 24

June 25, 2011

Lunch Dates with my wonderful man again

When I used to work in Greenville I always enjoyed a lunch date with Peter at least once a week and I've missed that SOOOO much over the past couple years.  For some reason he didn't want to drive to Spartanburg to take me out to lunch...?  So, I enjoyed it very much yesterday!  Two Chef's for lunch since it's in my building and then a little stroll for gelato!  Perfect lunch date. :) 


YUMMY Quesadilla... 
Corn, Peppers, Zucchini, Cheese, Grilled Pesto Chicken. 

Gelatoooooo....
Lemon & Almond Peanut, oh my

& Yes, I skipped Thursday's Happy Moment... it was a busy day and even though I was happy I didn't have a chance to blog about it.  A few things that made me happy on Thursday were: Lunch with friends, learning a lot at work, rainy morning, sunny afternoon, going away party for a friend & meeting new people! Also had some happy times with a few of my girls at Dinner Club last night but more on that later! :)
Happy Saturday Everyone!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan