Slider

Happy Moment 5

June 5, 2011

Worship 

This is always my Happy Moment on Sundays.  Well... honestly, I try to have this happy moment every day.  In my car listening to music... in my quiet time with God before I go to bed... in small moments when I can feel God's hand  working in my life.  I think Worship is such an important thing, whatever way you choose to have it.  At my church on Sunday Mornings I always soak in that time of worship.  It's always my favorite time.

Today we sang a song after the teaching and during the communion.  It was perfect; Hallelujah, What a Savior but I can't find the right words anywhere... apparently the version that Grace sings is not common.  


So, I decided to share my favorite worship song that seriously gives me the BEST Happy Moment.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan