Slider

Happy Moment 8

June 9, 2011


Yesterdays Happy Moment was during my quiet time before bed…

I love that time every day when I can relax and take in everything that God does for me and really thank Him for it.  I think that’s so important!  I’ve been working through Proverbs for a while now… If I really sat down every night to study a chapter I’d definitely be finished by now but I don’t have the chance to do it as often as I wished.  Last night I read through Proverbs 14 and this verse was perfect.

I love to underline in my bible....  : ) 

Even when we are busy and don’t make the time like we should (or at least I don’t) we still have nothing to fear, not even death.  The Lord is a fountain FULL of life.
I don’t know about you but that definitely makes me happy!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan