Slider

Movin' on up!!!

August 17, 2011


So for the past few weeks we have been moving up to the 6th floor at work.  Talk about a chore!!!  Geez, if I have to pack... or unpack one more box I might loose it!  Not to mention the fact that our lovely customers still expect us to do our “actual” job… it has been fun.  
(That being said with heavy sarcasm)

However, I am very excited about my new spot!!  I have the front desk when you walk into our new department so I will be the first smiling face everyone sees… haha! :)  Very happy about that!  Here’s a little glimpse of where I will be weekdays from 8-5. 



Of course right now it's not completely finished; I will make it my
own special space and share a new picture soon...

If the packing, lifting and climbing stairs (only falling once which is pretty good for me) wasn’t enough of a workout I’ve also been doing some Yoga!  I absolutely LOVE it!  I’ve tried the whole “exercise on a mat on the floor” thing before but never enjoyed it because of my back problems.  For those of you who don’t know I have TWO herniated disc in my back… the bottom 2.  So, I could do a lot of the movements in Yoga and Pilates but I would have some horrible pain AFTER I finished. 

Since trying again recently I’ve talked to all the instructors about where the pain is and how to prevent it & also make that area stronger.  One of the sweet ladies said “Listen to your body” which is exactly what I’ve been doing.  So, I am proud to say that I'm absolutely in LOVE some Yoga now!  It’s so amazing how it targets every part of your body, such a great workout!  I’ve noticed a few changes since going more frequently and I like it.  High-Five!


Can’t wait to work tomorrow in my brand new area!! Hope you all had a Wonderful Wednesday!  Nighty-Night!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan