Slider

Ready Freddy!

August 27, 2011

Oh dear.... Lord knows that I love Fall.  It's definitely my favorite season and the fashion is a HUGE reason for that.  I'm beyond ready for some crisp air and beautiful leaves floating around in the breeze.

Let's just be honest. 
This heat need to end.  ASAP.

One of the Fashion Items I'm so darn excited about is the beautiful blouse.  Heavenly soft fabric, lady like lines and an adorable "Peter Pan" collar.  Pure love. 


Peter Pan


                   topshoptopshopoasisMarc by marc jacobsoasis


I mean, seriously... how fabulous are these!?!  So classy for work... dinner... dates... girls night... perfectly perfect for anything.  I will definitely purchase a few of these.


From Forever21 of course. ;)
Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan