Slider

Super Duper YAY!

September 25, 2011

I'm sure you've noticed the new look and I hope you all like it!  I'm in love.  

So incredibly thankful for the lovely lady that shared her awesomeness with me!  She was so much fun to work with, thanks Kelly!! 

I love all of it but I have to admit that my favorite part is the bible verse above... 
It makes me happy!  When I read it I knew it needed to be my statement for not only my blog but my life as well.  Sometimes I get caught up in all the wonderful blessings that I have I forget to take a breath and really thank the one who gave them to me.  

The unfailing love of God is overwhelming if you really think about it.  
It makes me feel small and needy of His safety and guidance.... but then I also feel secure and strong because I know I am filled with Him.  That's such an amazing feeling.  

I want to yearn for His love more every single day and I can't wait to share how my life is changing with all of you...

I hope that this blog is something you look forward to reading.  I hope it makes you smile and laugh.  I hope it makes you think.  Mostly, I hope that it radiates with His love more than my own.  


"My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."
Galatians 2:20

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan