Slider

yuck....

September 26, 2011

So here I am... sitting on the couch with my sweet pup curled up beside me stuck at home with a stomach bug.
  

See!  Not lying. 

I heard there's a bug going around and I'm still not sure if it was something I ate yesterday or if it really is a bug.
Either way it's annoying. 

So, what does a chick do when she's stuck at home?  Feed her new obsession of Pinterest?  YES, I think so!  So here are some of the wonderful things I have found..... enjoy! 


My husband... thought you all should know. 

Planning my 25th Birthday Party with Madison
and this makes me very excited! 

Beautiful DIY what I will be working on soon! 

Makes me want Fall Weather RIGHT now!!!!  

Can't wait to do this, I think it's so fun!!! 

Coolest idea for a pumpkin EVER!!!! 
Cute tiny pumpkin stuffed in Lace Stockings! 

Going to perfect this handwriting for adorable invitations! 

Yup.... agree! 

I hope all of you have a fabulous Monday, hopefully better than mine.  As for me... I'm going to go relax on the couch and watch some TV so I can feel all better tomorrow!  



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan