Slider

Bad to Great!!!

November 28, 2011


After a four day weekend a rainy Monday morning is exactly what we all want, right???

Ha, not quite. I personally had a ROUGH morning, I’ll fill you in:

·         It started off with some serious lack of interest to get out of bed thanks to the slow drizzle of rain outside.
·         When I finally pulled myself out of bed I realized how hideous my hair looked.
·         Because of the mentioned bad hair day and lack of interest to get dressed I was running late for work.
·         Finally made it to the car, ready to leave only to find out my car won’t start.
·         After the 5th try and some added rev of the gas, he finally started.
·         I then realized that I only had 2 bars of gas in the car and figured I might as well stop to fill up since I was running late anyways.
·         Pulled into the gas station and after grabbing my wallet I remembered I lost my debit Card on Saturday.
·         So I sat in traffic, crossing my fingers and praying that the 2 bars of gas will make it to work.

And instead of focusing on all that crap above I decided to look for the silver lining!

·         Finally making it to work I decide that I will run out to my car around lunch to make sure my car will start…. It did!!! I also went back to double check around 3... thumbs up again!
·         I go to the bank to get a new debit card and THANK GOD for TD Bank and their instant card machine. No waiting 3 weeks for a card sent in the mail.
·         Joel’s Java (My favorite cheap lunch spot in downtown Greenville) had my favorite soup today. HIGH FIVE! Hot and yummy Chicken Enchilada soup for $3!!!
·         Sweet Instagram friends were praying for me and my stressful morning thanks to the picture I added while I was stuck in traffic this morning.
·         I have almost NO pain in my back which is amazing since I hurt it less than a week ago!
·         And my favorite HAPPY Moment of the day…… receiving this baby! Eeeeek! I’m so excited! 


Can’t wait to start using it in TWO more days! 
So happy they started the planner with December.

Funny random for the day... this is my 200th blog post!!!! WOW! I can't believe I've had this little blog for so long and I have loved every second. It's a perfect journal of my life and I know I will always look back on all these memories. Also a BIG thanks to all you who are reading this!!! Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!! xoxo

Yes, I am looking at the GOOD in life, not the bad. I’m so incredibly thankful for the Lord and His many blessings in my life. Hope you all had a great weekend and a sunny Monday, even in this rain! I'm secretly crossing my fingers for some snow. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan