Slider

PB Pie {Recipe}

November 27, 2011

My favorite part of any Holiday is making my favorite pie!! This year I decided to share the deliciousness with you lovely people! This is the only thing I can make without looking at any directions... I absolutely LOVE it! Keep in mind that the ingredients below are for TWO pies so you can cut everything in half if you only need one. Since most people do the "Two Family" thing on Thanksgiving it might be helpful. :) Enjoy!!! 

Take 3 cups of Peanut Butter (I use creamy) and warm in the 
microwave for 1 minute or till soft. 
Add 2 packages of Cream Cheese. 

Mix everything together, it will become clumpy. 

Add 2 large tubs of Cool Whip, I usually do a few spoonfuls at a time.

Make sure you blend everything together and 
clean the sides of the bowl, the blend again. 

If you want add some crumbled Reese Cups. 
This is the first time I've added this, I crumbled up 5 regular size cups. 
Blend once again till everything is smooth. 

Spoon the mixed ingredients into the pie shells. 
{I use the chocolate graham cracker crust.} 
Pack the filling in lightly, not pressing down with the spoon. 
Melt chocolate to pour on top of the pies. You can use chocolate topping or 
Hershey bars. I chose to melt two bars of chocolate in the microwave till smooth. 

Pour the chocolate on top and smooth in. Place the pies in the fridge. 
I usually make the pies the night before 
so they can set and the chocolate can harden. 

Before serving the pies take a table spoon of peanut butter and place it in a 
plastic bag. Microwave for 30-40 seconds so it will be soft. 
Snip a small hole in the corner of the bag
then squeeze the peanut butter out in whatever design you wish. 
I like it a little messy! :)

Slice and ENJOY!!!!
Hope you all had a wonderful Turkey Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan