Slider

Christmas in Pictures!

December 29, 2011



I love Christmas and one of my favorite parts is wrapping the gifts! 
Mom and I always try to coordinate our gift wrapping so it will look beautiful beneath the tree. 

This Christmas was such a happy Christmas. Last year was a little rough since I had just lost both of my Grandfathers. I know it will never be completely normal again but with this being the second Christmas without them it was better than the first. Here are some of the highlights from this year! :)


Mom and the sweet baby, Sadie Grace! 
This was her first Christmas and she didn't know what to think about it.... 
except for her dislike of Santa of course!! 


One of my most favorite kids... I don't understand why she insists on growing so much! 
Every time I see Joanna she seems more grown up than the last.


Oh Hunter, he is a wild man and he constantly makes me laugh....
clearly. 

My Aunt Teresa (also one of my most committed readers) and her sweater I 
bought for her! Gotta love Old Navy!  

My Dad and Brother fighting over who just got some cologne. 
....it wasn't my brother.

My fun, festive Christmas nails!!! 
Going to redo these babies tonight, something not so......
bold. ha! 


And drum roll of my two favorite gifts...... 

I literally screamed when I opened this!!! 
eeeeeeeek! 


and of course Mom tricked me into thinking I wasn't going to get this awesome book 
because she "didn't know which one I wanted" 
HA, no idea why I still believe her?!?

NOW I am ready for some New Years fun and I can't wait to have a night out with my girls since their men are both busy. I will gladly stand in and receive a kiss on the cheek at midnight! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan