Slider

December in Pictures

December 23, 2011


Like I mentioned in the first of my WHOPPING 3 posts this month, I’ve been busy. I have seriously been slacking… Here are some fun highlights from the month of December so far!!


My sweet Mom and I at the 4th Annual 
Christmas Ornament Exchange! 
{Even with the tree branch I still love this!}


My favorite ladies in all of the world. 


My mom and her favorite ladies... 
can't help but have a blast with them! 


My DIY Wreath Project! 
Not too "Christmasy" so it can stay up through 
the beginning of the year


And I'm so excited for my soul sister, 
Jocie and her new future hubby, Adam! 
Can't wait for all the fun ahead in 2012!!!


This month has definitely been busy but I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way! I love this time of year and I am so thankful for all the love that I am surrounded by.

It’s wonderful to know that my Lord and Savior came to earth as a baby only to be tortured and killed for me. That’s what this season is all about. It’s not about the special deals you can find on the day after Thanksgiving. It’s not about the gifts that you receive. It’s not even about the gifts that you give… It’s about the one gift that changed the entire world forever. The most selfless gift known to man.


So Merry Christmas and I hope you all enjoy a beautiful day with family and friends! I sure will & I’m going to give all the glory and thanks right back to my sweet Jesus!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan