Slider

Lucky Gal!

January 7, 2012


Woah, Nelly!!  This week has been one HECK of a week!!  I have no idea why but it’s been rough!

Almost every morning this week I wake up with HORRIBLE low back pain and I seriously loathe the idea of getting out of my super comfy bed. If you know me at all you know that I definitely LOVE my sleep but this week I think I’ve loved it a little more than normal? Maybe the Holidays are finally getting to me…? Hmmph.

I am mighty proud to say {Knock on wood and say a prayer} that I have NOT gotten sick at all this fall/winter. Everyone at work has been sniffling, coughing, sneezing and everything else that involves a cold/flu but I have been lucky! I think a LOT of it has to do with the amount of Vitamin C I’ve been taking every day…. that and the anti bacterial that I use almost every hour. What!?! I can’t help it… it smells like Warm Vanilla Sugar!!! Sue me.

Other than the super sleepy mornings and the busy days at work this week has been pretty great! I had some BFF time with Katie on Monday, Jocie on Thursday and I had a girls date night with Madison last tonight. WOW! Pretty good week with my fraaaands! Yes, I am a lucky girl!  

I also had my first day of "Bridesmaid duties" with Jocie today!! It was a lot of fun, we went to the Wedding Festival and she tried on her first of the many wedding dresses!! I absolutely loved it and she found one that she really liked! Very exciting day for my beautiful friend and I'm so thankful I got to be there to witness it!! 

Here are some highlights this week from that little, wonderful app called Instagram!

New Year, new journal for my quiet time. 
I think it’s so pretty and only a $1 at Michael’s!
{For those of you who don’t know, they have a dollar bin area and they restock it with wonderful things every Wednesday!
Stationary, notepads, pens, scrapbook junk, stamps, 
and so many other amazing things you MUST buy because it’s ONLY a dollar!!!
Yes…. You. Are. Welcome.}




Delightful Chicken Noodle Soup from Wednesday!



And my Happy Friday Morning bible verse, this definitely made me smile.



I’ve been seriously obsessed with this book called “The Hunger Games” all week…
Anyone heard of it?



And for me… I’m guessing my eyes were just as tired as my body this week since I had to wear my glasses almost every day.
Doesn’t happen often but this week was an exception!

Happy Weekending you lovely people!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan