Slider

Letter from God

March 5, 2012

True. Love. Waits.
No man will ever claim you unless he claims you from Me. 
For I reserved a man for you who has My heart 
and loves Me even more than he loves you. 
For I won't give you unless he asks you from Me. 
He is asleep; don't wake him. 
He is busy for Me... 
for My Kingdom. 
Soon you will know him, but I have the perfect time. 
You are My princess and My daughter. 
Let no prince claim you unless he asks you from My hand for I am your Father and King of kings. 
You, my princess is worth loving for. 
-God

I'm starting my new study and I am so excited. Lady in Waiting: Becoming God's Best While Waiting for Mr. Right and I have heard amazing things about it. I got it for a Christmas gift from my Mom but haven't had the chance to start it since I was in the middle of another study. 

Now it's time and I am so ready. I read the "Letter from God" above awhile ago and for the first time I feel like I am completely in the right frame of mind to know what this means. My heart is not my own... it belongs to Him. It is guarded. Safe. I'm so thankful for that feeling and I can't wait to dive into Lady in Waiting!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan