Slider

Attitude of Gratitude+A prayer request!

May 16, 2012


Today is Wednesday and so far this week I've been thankful for....


1. My job and the funny people I work with on a daily basis. There may or may not have been a machine that made bodily function sounds floating around the office this week. It always makes me laugh when adult men behave like little boys at work.


2. Having a best friend that makes plans with my mom instead of me so then I'm surprised to find out that she is coming over for the season premier of The Bachelorette to make “The List”….

Love her with my whole heart!!


3. Starting my day with the new Jason Mraz CD... happiness! Love is a four letter word. Buy it now! 


4. Finally had my hair appointment with the beautiful Amanda Mulford last night. My night included looking at magazines while enjoying some girl talk then some tasty Mexican goodness which also included some wonderful girl talk. Can't complain about any of that! 


5. The power of prayer… even when things don’t go the way you want them to I find peace in knowing that God is in control. He hears us and I am so grateful for that!

If you could say a few prayers for a close family friend of mine that would be wonderful, his name is Bill Parker and he is one of the sweetest men I’ve ever met. He's in the hospital in Myrtle Beach but making some progress today since he was taken off life support… it’s a scary situation when we aren’t in control of the ones we love but I know God is in control of every little thing! 


Hope you all are having an awesome week.... My throat is super scratchy and I've been sneezing a lot today so I'm going to sip on some hot tea and sit in the sun to soak up some Vitamin D because that's what the doctor has ordered. And my doctor I mean my boyfriend. ;) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan