Slider

Holy Summer, Batman.

May 31, 2012


I can’t believe that tomorrow is Friday AND also the first day of June!
What the heck!?! Where has this year gone… and why is it going so fast???

Don’t get me wrong, this year has been surprising and amazing so far but I wish it would slow down a little. I’m trying to take in every day for what it’s worth. 
Trying not to wait and wish for plans to arrive but that’s hard sometimes.

The weather is getting pretty warm around here… in high the 80’s today. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 80’s with thunderstorms at night so Summer is definitely here!
Oh, Summer... you have never been one of my favorite months and honestly… you are probably my least favorite but I’m trying to stay optimistic.

Here are some awesome finds from the wonderful world of Pinterest that has made me a little more excited about the next few months.










homemade pops. light and airy clothes. shady spots with a good book. 
magical camping locations. pretty drinks and pretty nails. beach dried hair. 
& my favorite part, freckles. 


Get ready for your favorite parts because they are most definitely coming!! 
Hello, June! I guess I'm ready for you... :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan