Slider

meaning.

June 27, 2012


The more involved I become with my blog I start thinking of where I want the focus to be. 
After all, I love reading many different kinds of blogs.
Faith centered blogs. DIY blogs. Fashion blogs. Cooking blogs. Mommy blogs.

There are so many themes and the more I write on my blog the more I wonder what people categorize mine as. I love my faith and my heavenly Father. I love DIY and Fashion. I dream of my own family and being a wife & Mom one day and having that to write about.

I guess what I’ve started to realize is that my blog is me.
It’s special. I love sharing little details of my life with all of you.
I know I am so blessed to have the life I’ve been given. I’m so thankful that I know who gave me this life.

I hope that throughout every post I write that’s the one thing that’s steady. I want my words to point directly to my Lord. I want to live my life and glorify Him in every way and if I’m doing that then my blog will glorify Him as well.

And those who are peacemakers will plant seeds 
of peace and reap a harvest of righteousness.
James 3:18

I don’t say all this because I think I’m worthy of righteousness. I know I am not. I am a sinner and I will never be perfect until I see the face of Jesus one day..... but He has made me righteous when He died on Calvary. He made me blameless when he took all of my blame. That’s the most beautiful thing about His love.

You and I are not great. all our righteous acts are like filthy rags {Isaiah 64:6} but the love of the one true King is so much more than great and I’m honored to share how that love has changed my world into something beautiful.

This blog is His because everything in my life belongs to Him.
Knowing that makes every word I type even more sacred to me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan