Slider

Lots of food and a hike

June 18, 2012

Some Saturdays are perfection and over the weekend I had a perfect Saturday!
I woke up in a happy mood since I knew I was spending the whole day with the Boyfriend... 
those days are the best. 

We went to the mountains to have some lunch at Victoria Valley Vineyards and enjoy some wine tasting then we took a little hike at Table Rock. The weather was so wonderful, warm with a cool breeze. 
On Saturday night we had a little date night at Nantucket. I've been wanting to try this place for a while now and since I was craving some seafood it was the obvious choice!










wine, some exercise while breathing in some fresh air, delicious food
and a lot of laughs with my man. 
Hope you all had a perfect Saturday and enjoyed your weekend as well... xo

1 comment:

a m b e r said...

you are beautiful and look so happy! love it! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan