Slider

Attitude of Gratitude

July 31, 2012



Sometimes I just need to document the little things that make me happy…. So I am.

  • buying my new saucy shoes on sale at Nine West and then finding out that they were even cheaper at the register.
  • dinner with great friends and their sweet babies over the weekend.
  • the feeling I get when I think about the future. it’s an overwhelming excitement and complete happiness.
  • going into work on a Monday morning and not hating it. I know this is a true blessing.
  • enjoying my favorite cup of soup even in this hot as you know where weather.
  • the celebration that’s going to go down this weekend with boyfriend and his family.
  • my faith and the way I feel when I read Lamentations 3:22-23

God’s loyal love couldn’t have run out, His merciful love couldn’t have dried up. They’re created new every morning.” MSG


Anything in particular that’s making you happy…? 
Care to share!?! Please do, I'd love to hear! 
Have a happy day friends!!! 
xo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan