Slider

hotlanta

July 2, 2012

I think I understand why they call Atlanta, Hotlanta now!
It was so gosh darn hot this weekend but it was also a wonderful weekend!! 

I got to rub a baby belly and felt a few kicks too, eeeek!! 

enjoyed some yummy breakfast and an overload of fruit.
help with hanging curtains and painting a guest room. 
enjoy some delicious food at Pure Taqueria which made me so very happy!
surprise fireworks on Saturday night and honorary flags in downtown Duluth
for a little 4th of July celebration. It was a great weekend!! 

 








Even if the heat was annoying at 109 degrees at one point we had a 
great weekend with some sweet family! 
Joy and Fadi are going to be such wonderful parents 
and I can't wait to love on that sweet baby boy! 
Even if he doesn't have a name yet I'm already in love with him! 

1 comment:

Casey said...

That breakfast looks delicious :) And Duluth looks so festive - I love summer holidays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan