Slider

Top of the World

July 26, 2012


While I was on the plane flying to St. Martin I decided to listen to some Bethany Dillon (Barnard). I sat there; eyes closed and spent some time worshiping my Jesus and thanking Him for the week long vacation. I set all her songs on random because it’s my favorite thing to do… listening to each song and waiting to for the next, not sure of what it will be. Then “Top of the World” started which was pretty darn fitting if you ask me…

“I’m on top of the world. Seeing for the first time, how beautiful You are. 
Here on top of the world.” 

At that moment I opened my eyes and turned to the window and saw the view from the picture above.
He is so beautiful. His clouds, His sky, all the blue colors He painted that day… everything was His and I felt like I was on top of the world in many ways. His love is such a high.

As I’m writing this I can’t help but think about the title of my blog; Living on Cloud 9.
Living in His love and relying on that everyday is truly what cloud nine is all about in my life.
The bible verse I have placed up there is spot on.......

“I will thank You, Lord, among all the people. I will sing Your praises among the nations. For Your unfailing love is as high as the heavens. Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.” Psalm 57:9-10

He is faithful and I’m so glad that I got to experience that moment.
“You Could Be the One” also came on during that flight but that’s a completely different post for another day. ;)
The top of the world is a pretty nice place to find yourself and when you realize who put you there, well… 
that makes me thankful & I can't help but lovingly sing His praises!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan