Slider

and I'm back.... again.

August 7, 2012



I have to be honest, all these little breaks from blogging have been kinda sad. I’ve missed it a lot but I guess these vacations give me more exciting things to write about.

Speaking of more exciting things….
The weekend was full of hugs, two cheek kisses (i love the Arabic hellos and goodbyes) dancing, eating, laughing and smiling continuously, meeting new people & seeing people I’ve missed very much!
It was a total blast!!! My body is a bit sore (from all the mentioned dancing) and I might need a few nights of peaceful sleeping in my own bed before I feel back to normal but I wouldn't want it any other way.

















Mimi had a beautiful wedding weekend & I’m so excited for her and her new husband!
Congratulations to you both!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan