Slider

Cute little towns with sweet people!

August 29, 2012

I know I've mentioned my adopted Aunties a few times before and last Wednesday I got to celebrate my Auntie Laura’s Birthday! We all enjoyed a low key dinner at Trio’s in downtown Anderson with family and friends. I haven’t seen the downtown area of Anderson in several years so I was quite surprised with all the adorable shops and fun restaurants. Last week went by so dreadfully slow even with the extremely busy days at work… I guess I jinxed myself when I mentioned the 15 minute tasks. Ooops. So a night with friends in a new place while enjoying some AWESOME coconut cake that could most definitely make my mom famous was a perfect midweek pick me up!







Happy Birthday to one of my most favorite people in the world!!

Love you so much Auntie Laura!

1 comment:

Cassie Eliya said...

You are so sweet! I will make you coconut cake anytime you want it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan