Slider

i can't wait.

October 9, 2012


I’ve always wanted to go to an awesome music festival and this weekend is going to be ahhhhhmazing because my little ears are going to be listening to some awesome bands at Austin City Limits…..



Forence + The Machine, The Black Keys
Civil Twilight, Band of Skulls
The Roots, Gotye, Jack White
and hopefully on Sunday we can squeeze in The Civil Wars….

It’s possible my heart might be even happier than my ears because I get to enjoy this awesome weekend with the lovely boyfriend. He’s been teasing me with this weekend trip for quite some time now and everything has worked out perfectly so I’m a happy lady….so blessed and so happy!!

Can’t believe I have two weekends in a row with my better half. First a mountain wedding weekend and now a Texas music weekend, oh my…. this will also be my first visit to the big state of Texas so I’m thrilled! 
Of course I will return with a lot of stories and photos to share, maybe even a video!

The rest of this week will include a lot of cleaning, 
packing and trying to calm myself down with some hot yoga before I fly out on Thursday. 
As usual, prayers for a safe flight are appreciated!

questions.... 
Have any of you been to ACL? Any recommendations for Austin, TX???

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan