Slider

little notes.

November 1, 2012

I decided that when I got my ring I wanted to ask my ladies to be apart of our wedding day in a cute way. My love of paper products had a lot to do with this idea of course so I really enjoyed making these cute little cards! I made each one a little different with different colors and writing style so each girl would have their own individual card. I mailed all of them except for Madison since she was extra lucky to have dinner plans with me on the day I sent them out. It was fun to give it to her in person, not gonna lie! :)
Now that they have all accepted my invitation I can share with all of you.

I don’t want my blog to turn into a wedding fiasco but there are a few things I can’t help but share. I know it will be here before we know it and I also know I will want to look back and remember a few details and this is definitely one of them. I love these women so much and I can’t imagine our special day without them standing by our side!!!

Little note for my future sisters!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan