Slider

a little place called Charleston

November 7, 2012

Charleston is one of my most favorite places and I am SO thankful to live just a little drive away from it. I try to make a few trips to the beautiful area every year and the weekend of my Grandmother’s Birthday was a new tradition we started last year. Somehow the past twelve months have flown by and this weekend will be the 2nd Annual Grandma Birthday Charleston Trip! So on Friday morning I'm heading to the wonderful city with my Grandma and Mom for a quick weekend getaway! We are pretty excited!!


With my Grandma at the Light Festival on Daniel Island // Shopping at the Market in Downtown Charleston // Beautiful horses pulling carriage ride tours // The BEST fried pickles and green tomatoes at Boulevard Diner

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan