Slider

just for fun on a Monday.

December 3, 2012

I noticed that I had a post a while ago that had eleven things about me and this also made me think I should share eleven things about other people. One of my most favorite people in the world is my handsome fella so it only makes sense to share eleven things about him. Even better... eleven things I love about him.
Because love is a sweet thing. Bam, here we go.


11 things I love about my future husband

1. he is one of the most patient people I know. {example

2. his love for the Lord and how he prays with me. 

3. when he is thinking of something witty to say he makes this sneaky grin and stares off into nothingness. When he does this I don’t interject… I just patiently wait for him to gather his thoughts because I know he will share them with me and I’ll end up laughing.

4.the little freckle on the side of his nose.

5.family is one of the most important parts of his life.

6. he didn't complain at all during our engagement pictures, especially with the leaf throwing picture above. 

7. he can rap any Jay-Z song to perfection. It’s kind of scary in an awesome way.

8.the way he can relate almost anything to a Simpsons episode.

9.he always gives everyone the benefit of the doubt.

10.how we tend to share things. beer, sushi, shirts, lemon cake... it's nice. 

11.most of all, I love that he picked me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan