Slider

Surprise visits from Santa are kind of awesome.

December 26, 2012


Christmas Eve at my Grandma's house was a total success. The babies in the family had a wonderful time opening their gifts and they really loved the special visit from Santa. In years past we had Uncle Larry sneak in the back room and put on a big red suit fully stuffed with a pillow but since the kids are growing and becoming smarter {Santa's eyes looked like Uncle Larry's eyes...?} we decided to switch it up this year. I guess its safe to say the new Santa went over well. He even bribed the "big kids" with candy canes so we had to jump in for a picture as well. I love my crazy, loud family. I also loved the super tasty ham that my Mom cooked and the perfect peanut butter balls my Grandma made. Family, Food, Dessert & Santa... yup, a wonderful night!! 
I hope yours was wonderful as well! 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan