Slider

Hello, 2013!

January 3, 2013

After a few days with a sick fiancĂ© it was pretty exciting to get dressed up and have a memorable New Years Eve! I was thankful that he was feeling better so we could enjoy the night & I could also enjoy a New Years kiss! Let me tell ya, after 4 days of no kisses it was a real treat. Peter’s sister and brother in law hosted the party thanks to the snow delaying a house warming party a couple nights before. It was everything a New Years party should have been - fun, loud, party hats, noise makers, lots of food and one particular auntie banging a stainless steel spoon and pot together… you know, the normal for an Eliya New Years Eve.


I'm secretly hoping that next year we will have a big New Years party at our first home... seriously crossing my fingers because that would be so much fun! I'll be working on that pinterest board now just in case.

1 comment:

Lady Apple said...

yes, do it!!! :) and i'm totally coming...invited or not :D hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan