Slider

Ramblings about Thursdays.

February 7, 2013

I’ve grown to realize in the new year of twenty-thirteen that I really like Thursdays. All the other days are fine but there’s just something about the fifth day of the week that makes my heart happy. Even when I spill a healthy portion of my green smoothie {Spinach, Peanut Butter, Almond Milk & Banana} all over my lap on the way to work I still find myself in a good mood. That’s just strange isn’t it? Personally I think it’s very strange…


Mondays annoy me because I wish it were still Sunday // Tuesdays are okay… nothing terrible, nothing special // Wednesdays are awful. I seriously loath “humpday” // But Thursday is like a kickoff to the weekend. I always find time to mentally prepare for what will be happening during the next three days and having the ability to take a deep breath and see the light at the end of the tunnel so to speak.

Today is Thursday. And I am happy about it. Even with green smoothie covered pants and honestly... happiness is my favorite thing to blog about. Random happiness at its finest.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan