Slider

Some Birthday fun.

February 6, 2013




As I mentioned on Monday I love sharing a birthday with my friend Madison. Mine is the 3rd. Hers the 4th. We always share the fun. We admitted to each other it helps us feel less selfish during the celebrations. It’s not all for me…. Its for us! It's just better that way, ya know? So, for the fun Birthday weekend we agreed that The Velo Fellow would be the perfect spot. The small and cozy atmosphere plus all the great food and drinks makes this one of my favorite places to go in downtown Greenville! It really was wonderful. I spent the night enjoying a lot of laughs with eight of my favorite people and what else could a Birthday girl ask for?!? Nothing, I tell you. Absolutley nothing at all!!






^^ Laughing at my big mouth... literally.

^^ The Fiancé sneaking a picture but I caught him!



Twenty Six is going to be a great year. I can feel it in my bones. I realized how truly blessed I am when I was told to make a wish before blowing out my candles on Sunday night. I closed my eyes and then couldn’t think of anything. Literally… nothing came to mind to wish for. Then I murmured something like "I can’t. I have everything I need" and I completely meant every word of it. I have everything I could possibly want and I thank the Lord for it every single day!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan