Slider

lots of questions.

March 29, 2013

March has been a busy one. This month has been full of decisions… you know all those important questions that have to be answered and some less important ones too. What kind of chair covers do we want for our reception? Do we want a white chair tie or a color? Why are chair covers so expensive? Why does our venue have horrible chairs? Do we reeeeaaaally need the chair covers at all? Lots of questions about chairs… obviously I underestimated the importance of chairs for our wedding reception.

Then there are big questions too. Where are we going to live? What neighborhood is best? Do we even want to live in a neighborhood? How long will we live in this house? What are the schools like in the area? Is it convenient for our life? Our work? Our family? My yoga studio? All these questions are important. More important than chairs, that’s for sure. But I still feel a peace while making these decisions. I have a calmness in my thought process because I know that I am taken care of. I know that we don’t need a perfect house to have a loving home. All we need is a place to love each other and serve the Lord. That brings everything home for me even if we don’t have a home yet. I know that God will provide just like he has provided me with this wonderful man. He will provide and it will be exactly what we need.

I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit. // Romans 15:13 NLT

**I typed all of the above on March 19th and then we officially found our future home on March 22nd. Three days! Isn't it funny how things work out? How sometimes you just have to let go of what you think you want and what you think you need for God to place everything and more right in your lap. We humans are stubborn and impatient but when we take the time to turn everything over to Him we will never be let down with the way He works it all out. The Lord is so good and I'm so excited about our first home. I really do think it's perfect!!!



.....and also, yesterday was 6 months from our wedding day, yikes!!! Half a year till married life in this house!

2 comments:

Cassie Marshall said...

It's SO beautiful! AND HUGE!!!! So excited for you. Can't wait to see where the Lord takes you and Peter over the next 6 months!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness that's the most beautiful house I've ever seen!! So excited for you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan