Slider

ready to learn about my body image....?

April 12, 2013

I’m pretty excited about this weekend at home after my long weekend away! It will be filled with a lot of time with Jesus and I am so thrilled. I love my church and the programs that they have for women and men. I truly believe that they have a big part in how my relationship with Peter works so well and I am thankful for that.


via

This weekend I’m going to attend the Ezer Conference above and it has been a long time coming. The last time an Ezer Conference was available Peter and I had been dating {again} for a month and everything I learned rocked me to the core. After almost a year since then so many things have changed. My life is in a COMPLETELY different place now and I can’t wait to learn even more about what being a woman of God is and what my thoughts on body image should be. Can't wait to soak all this knowledge up and share some of it with all of you. {To see what I learned last time click here}

I hope you all have a beautiful weekend full of sunshine. It's supposed to be gorgeous here in Greenville and I am pretty excited about that too!

1 comment:

Cassie Marshall said...

I wish my church had something like this! Maybe the one I find in Missouri will! Have a Great time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan