Slider

Sips on a rooftop.

April 22, 2013

On Saturday night I enjoyed a new place with a fun group of people! The temperature decided to drop a little over the weekend but it was still beautiful even with the chilly breeze! I had a nice glass of Malbec while overlooking the tops of the Downtown Greenville, twinkle lit trees and because of that mentioned cold breeze I got to snuggle in close to my man. The night was full of stories {my favorite involving the art of "washing" your hair in the toilet} which of course caused a lot of laughter... No better way to spend a Saturday night if you ask me!

^^ hello flash... still love this and definitely love her too!

^^the picture i took and loved but no one else did.


It was one of those weekends where everything was just wonderful...
double dates, sushi, karaoke, wedding planning, furniture shopping and a little drive by visit to our new house which only makes me more thankful for the family that live in it now. I feel so much happiness knowing that The Lord is so loved in that house already and I know Peter and I are truly blessed to have met this loving family! Jesus is so good to us and I never want to forget His blessings! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan