Slider

Weekend fun with da ladies!

April 10, 2013

Over the weekend in Charleston for the Cooper River Run it was pure crazy town. So many people in one place but surprisingly I wasn’t overwhelmed. I assumed it would be very hectic and a little scary once the run started but everything was so organized and seamless. I guess after so many years of having the Cooper River Run they know what they are doing by now. Even though my mom and I walked the seven miles instead of running we still had such a great time. The weather was PERFECT and the brunch after was so delicious. Virginia’s on King Street is a must if you ever visit the Charleston area. You might have to wait a while but trust me, you won’t regret it!

After some shopping the rest of the weekend was spent on Isle of Palms and Sullivan’s Island. Lots of food, drinks and of course a little too much sun but I wouldn’t expect anything less for the first weekend getaway for the Spring! It seems like the Spring weather has finally decided to stick around for a little while and I’m not complaining one bit.

^^ Finally got a shot with the bridge behind us!

 
^^ Doing our Urrrsher pose at brunch.

^^ the omelet special for the day... grilled shrimp, sausage, garlic, peppers, onions and parmesan cheese with potatos and fruit. oh. my. gosh. it was perfect!

^^ I thought it was hillarious to find out how similar Peggy and I are. I kind of understand why my mom loves her so much now... ;-)

^^ Awesome bands at the Wind Jammer on Saturday night!


Charleston... i love you. So happy we had some time together and I can't wait for it to happen again. Soon, please?!?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan